Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

A whole

This is one of the most visually and mentally stimulating flash vids I've seen in a long time. Your serious effort was not wasted. Beautiful.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Fantastical

Thanks for this, and thanks for vgcats! =)

Fractured Fractured

I logged in just to rate this game and lost my progress.....lucky I wasn't too far. This is one of the most original game concepts I've seen in a long time. Very excellent, both fun and challenging. Thank you for this. I'll offer a bit of constructive criticism, though; something about the character's movement seems off. Perhaps it is the speed or acceleration. I can't quite put my finger on it. Oh well. Thanks for this amazing concept!

GroZZleR responds:

Sorry about the lack of saving, I wanted the game to be completed in one sitting. I'm glad you didn't lose too much.

I'm not sure what you find missing with the character's controls. He moves a tad slow compared to other platformers, but I needed that precision for all the jumps.

I'm glad you still enjoyed it though. Thank you.

SimianLogic's Filler SimianLogic's Filler

Enjoyable

It's an enjoyable game; the same concept as the old Windows game "Jezzball". If you liked that back in the day, you'll definitely have a good time with this.
Renewed concept, and nice ambient but not noticeably repetitive music.
Fun.

=)

Coil Coil

Fantastic

This is a beautiful experience.

Mad World Cover Mad World Cover

darn

When I first read the title, I was hoping you'd do a cover of the original song, and not the Gary Jules version. Oh, well.
A lot of people who know this song don't even know that Tears for Fears did the original.

James Bond Metalized James Bond Metalized

request?

This is pretty sweets.
For retro-credentials, I'll request any song from Dr. Mario.

Haha

S t a s i s S t a s i s

Instantly catchy!

This is fantastic! Grabs you by the ears. =)
What did you make this with?

Hazard-Productions responds:

glad you like it :D it's just FL studio, I used a lot of reverb on the slayer synth